- Origin: Kyrgyzstan
- Color: White
- Raw and organic
- Rich in antioxidants
- Distinct taste and color
- Free from artificial additives and preservatives.
Qaenat delivers directly from bee Hives to you A rich, rare, raw, and very pure honey that is white in color and intensely floral in taste and aroma.
It's made solely from the nectar of wildflowers that bloom during the summer in Kyrgyzstan.
- AUTHENTIC HONEY FROM KYRGYZSTAN - the honey collection is harvested in the Central Asia region and sourced from trusted beekeepers in areas surrounding the famous areas of Kyrgyzstan
- 100% PURE RAW NATURAL HONEY - Honeybees can fly up to 5 miles from their hives and our beekeepers ensure the hives are far away from exposure to GMOs, pollutants, and chemical agriculture. Our raw honey is unfiltered, unheated, and never pasteurized – thus leaving the natural nutrients intact.
- ADD RICH FLAVOR TO ENDLESS DISHES AND TREATS - Our honey is versatile to use as a natural sweetener for many foods and beverages like tea, coffee, cereals, smoothies, baked goods, and more!
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties.
- Boosts immunity against diseases.
- Boosts energy throughout the day.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Heals burns, scars and acne.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Treats throat infections and colds.
- Treats allergies.
Complex and assertive, rich and delicately sweet with lasting floral notes. Gentle on the palate and phenomenally aromatic.