August 8, 2021
Saffron oil home recipe & benefits
Saffron is one of the most famous aromatic plants in the world, but man began to exploit it and manufacture many different forms of it. also use it in different recipes. Therefore, we note in our time, the emergence of the so-called saffron sauce, saffron powder, saffron oil and other products, but many wonder about the fact Saffron oil. Therefore, in this article, we will show how to prepare saffron oil and its benefits.
In fact, the stigmas of saffron flowers are picking after they have fully matured, and blossomed. And that takes place between the months of October and November.
Then they are placed on a low heat, until the drying process is completed.
after that they are grinding using a saffron grinder or mortar to become a yellow powder. Then using this powder in the manufacture of many of the saffron products.
How to prepare saffron oil at home
In the following the easiest and best ways to manufacture and prepare saffron oil.
- 4 tablespoons of saffron powder.
- Half a cup of almond oil.
- Two cups of boiling water.
- half cup of olive oil.
How to prepare
- Get an empty, wide, deep bowl.
- Put an amount of almond oil and olive oil, and add the amount of saffron with good stirring until the ingredients are completely homogeneous.
- Leave the previous mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Add a cup of boiling water to the mixture, stirring constantly, until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- After making sure that all the ingredients are homogeneous, leave the mixture for about half an hour.
- If almond oil is not available, you can use Argan oil.
- After you have finished preparing the saffron oil, you should leave it for a full day until it is ready for use.
- Finally, you will get it in a safe and secure way, and you can use it for a variety of purposes, whether in the kitchen or in some recipes for skin and hair care.
Benefits of saffron oil?
- Contains many elements that are very important to humans, such as iron, potassium and calcium. It also contains many different vitamins, such as vitamin C, C, D, vitamin B12, B3.
- Helps in losing weight due to its appetite-reducing activity
- Rich in zinc and fats, it is also high in protein
- Because it contains antioxidants, is very useful for hair, its regular use improves the appearance of hair, increases its softness and beauty, enhances scalp health, helps reduce hair loss and strengthens its follicles, and may protect it from damage and split ends.
To get high quality and natural saffron oil, you must choose the best types of saffron, and it is best to prepare it at home to ensure its safety and quality, and that it is completely free of any additives or preservatives.
Therefore, it is good to know, that Qaenat offers the best types of saffron in the world. To ensure the preparation of high quality oil. Also, the oil must be stored properly before use, in order to ensure that its properties are not lost, and to ensure the full benefit of its high nutritional value.
Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that Qaenat provides a variety of acrylic containers to store it for as long as possible.