Cardamom Acrylic Jar 60g – Aroma Locked
For decades, the alluring Cardamom is the queen of spices. Qaenat provides Acrylic Jar 60 Gram of Pure Cardamom in special “Aroma Lock Pack” to preserve the essence of the cardamom.
Enjoy the delicacy and freshness of the original cardamom from India. Qaenat made it easy for you, get the original cardamom from the Farms to your Kitchen.
Why you should choose Qaenat Cardamom?
- It is hand-Picked, from the lush green plantations of South India.
- 100% Original – from India.
- It uses ‘Aroma Lock Pack’ to preserves the aroma of the cardamom.
- Qaenat provides global shipping services. The delivery depends on the location and customs procedures.
How to store Cardamom?
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Use the “Aroma Lock Pack” provided by Qaenat.
Qaenat is Certified from:
- HACCP Certificate
- Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015
- Environment Management System ISO 14001: 2015
- Health & safety management system ISO 45001: 2018
- Dubai central laboratory food and safety
Cardamom in cooking:
Cardamom is an essential spice in the world of the kitchen. It is a classic ingredient of savoury and sweet dishes. It provides a unique flavour and aroma for the food.
Furthermore, Cardamom is an important ingredient in many unique recipes. It can also be used as an aroma enhancer. It smells earthy-sweet, smoky, nutty, and a bit spicy. Fennel and star anise undertones are characteristic of cardamom as well
In the world of cardamom, there are three types. Two main types which are the Black and the Green, and the White – which is simply bleached green-.