An easy delicious cake full of nutrients you can present to your family with easy clear steps.
Honey Cake Recipe
Ingredients for The Mixture
- 5 medium eggs.
- 1 1/2 regular sugar.
- 5 tbsp natural honey for a great and rich taste.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- 2 tsp of baking soda.
Ingredients for The Cream
- 150 g of butter.
- 2 tsp vanilla.
- 3 tbsp flour.
- 3 cups yogurt.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar.
In a large bowl, mix sugar, butter, and vanilla using an electrical hand mixer to get a creamy texture.
Gradually add flour while mixing.
Add milk and mix until the cream is ready.
- Mix well all mixture ingredients in a large bowl, except the flour.
- Put the bowl in a saucepan filled with boiling water.
- Keep stirring for 15 mins or until the mixture color turns to golden yellow.
- Add the flour gradually while mixing to get a cohesive dough.
- Divide the dough into 5 parts and cover them.
- Butter an oven pan and use your hands to work the dough in it evenly as a first layer.
- Put the pan in a 200 degrees preheated oven and cook it until the dough is golden (will look like biscuits).
- Add another part of the dough over the previous one and cook it the same way.
- Separate each layer from the previous one using a knife.
- Repeat the steps until all 5 layers are cooked.
- On a serving plate, place the first layer and add some cream on top of it.
- Add the next layer then add a similar amount of the cream.
- Repeat until all layers are done.
- Keep it for 6 hours in a cool place then, bon appetite!
Presenting Honey Cake
- Cover the entire cake with the cream.
- Grind any residual biscuit dough to add to the sides of the cake. This will make it looks more appetizing and tastes even better.
Tips While Making Honey Cake
There are some hints that help you make the perfect honey cake. And these advices include the following:
- You might need to add a bit more or less flour to get the desired texture of the dough.
- Sprinkle some flour every time you work a part of the dough in the pan.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and you can save it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrients Value of Honey Cake
Honey cake is packed not only with calories and yummy flavors but also with rich ingredients and vitamins. These elements include carbs, fibers, proteins, calcium, iron, and vitamin A.
Benefits of Honey Cake
- Provides your body with manifest energy.
- The honey used to bake the cake is filled with beneficial properties, like improving metabolism and energizing body cells.
- It helps in relieving stress and tension.