- Origin: Iran
- Hand-Picked Threads
- No Additives or Preservatives
- 100% Natural Fresh Saffron
- Grade A+ Best Quality Saffron
- Qaenat Saffron Have Quality certificates.
Royal Luxury Saffron
Purchase Royal Luxury Saffron from Qaenat online shop & enjoy fast delivery.
Qaenat Royal Luxury Saffron is 100 % natural & original. Qaenat ensures that its products are in line with global quality standards.
Royal Luxury Saffron enhances the flavor, color, and aroma of the food. It can be used to prepare saffron rice, tea, cake, milk, etc. It has several health benefits for asthma (respiratory problems), relieve symptoms of sleep disorders and insomnia, fight against cancer, improving sexual health, remedy for menstrual disorders, remedy for the heart problems and also to improve eye sight.
7 Reasons to choose Royal Luxury Saffron:
- Royal luxury Saffron is among the best and rarest kinds of Saffron.
- 100% Pure & Natural Iranian Origin.
- The stigmas/threads are cut in a unique way to protect their flavor.
- Free from Additives or Preservatives (Qaenat has quality certicficates)
- Harvested by skilled laborers.
- Professional packaging & labeling.
- HACCP Certificate
- Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015
- Environment Management System ISO 14001: 2015
- Health & safety management system ISO 45001: 2018
- Dubai central laboratory food and safety
Health Benefits of Saffron:
Saffron is known for its beneficial effects on digestion and appetite, making it a helpful spice for improving digestive health. Moreover, it has been found to be beneficial in the treatment of kidney, bladder, and liver disorders. With its potent antioxidant properties, saffron can protect the body from oxidative stress, cancers, infections, and act as an immune modulator. Saffron also contains crocetin, a compound that has been shown to help lower blood pressure. During pregnancy, saffron milk can improve pelvic blood flow and relieve cramps, gas, and bloating. Saffron is a rich source of minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc, magnesium, and essential vitamins like vitamin A, folic acid, niacin, and vitamin C, making it an excellent dietary supplement.
Saffron is composed of 65% carbohydrates, 6% fat, 11% protein, and 12% water. In comparison to other spices or dried foods, the nutrient content of Saffron shows richness in the content of B vitamins and dietary minerals.
Qaenat Special Saffron Packages
|Preserve the aroma & taste||✅||✅|
|Can be reusable||✅||✅|