Premium Sidr honey is made from the flowers of Christ's thorn jujube, known as the Sidr tree. The purest and the best quality Sidr honey comes from Pakistan. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients. And once you taste this rare type of honey, you will notice its delicious, unique flavor.
Premium Sidr Honey
Premium Sidr honey, with its great benefits, is made by wild bees that pursue the flowers of the Sidr tree. The tree itself is known for its useful parts that people use in health care and medicine.
Benefits of Premium Sidr Honey
- Improves immunity
Which helps the body in fighting diseases. And this is because Sidr honey is a rich source of vitamin C.
- Great choice for skin care
As it is a simple cure for acne, aging spots, and blackheads. Sidr honey can also be applied as a gentle healing cream for burns and wounds. The contents of this type of honey nourish the skin with collagen. Therefore, it will make you look younger and will brighten and rejuvenate your skin.
- Fights infections
Whether the infection is done by fungus or bacteria, Sidr honey protects you from various microbial diseases.
- Prevents cancer
By destroying malignant cells that might progress to cancers, thanks to the antioxidants in premium Sidr honey.
- Improves vision
Premium Sidr honey is filled with carotenoids that protect your eyes from various diseases and improve your vision.
- Protects heart & vessels
Premium Sidr honey is a great friend for your cardiovascular system. It stimulate your blood circulation, regulate cholesterol levels, reduce triglycerides, prevent atherosclerosis, and protect you from heart attacks or strokes.
- Natural cure for cough
Whether it's a productive or dry cough. As premium Sidr honey helps reduce the viscosity of phlegm and moisturize your throat at the same time. Try adding it to cinnamon tea for better results.
How to Use Premium Sidr Honey?
- Steps for using it to cure acne
- Mix 2 spoons of premium Sidr honey with enough amount of cinnamon powder to make a cream-like texture.
- Apply evenly to the desired area and leave it overnight.
- Wash the skin thoroughly in the morning with water and a suitable soap.
- Repeat twice a week for one month.
- A sugar substitute for drinks like milk or tea.
- Can be used with spices and sauces for seasoning meats and chicken.
- Using Sidr honey for impotence
- Mix equal amounts of premium Sidr honey, olive oil, and ginseng with some cumin and eat it every morning for one month.
- Or you can add one spoon of Sidr honey to warm lemon water and drink it every morning.