Chicken soup with cream and saffron is one of the foods that are frequently eaten during the winter season, but in light of the weather fluctuations and the frequent occurrence of colds, it must be increased in order to reduce the complications of colds in the winter season. The method of preparing chicken soup with cream and delicious saffron is sought by many people, especially for lovers of this type of food. Good aroma and flavor of food. In this article, we will give you an easy and quick recipe, madam.
How to prepare chicken soup with cream and saffron
- 7 strands of saffron
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 2 grated zucchini
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- Grated fresh ginger
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes or slices, as desired
- A little fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- ground cardamom
- 4 cups of cream
chicken soup with cream and saffron recipe
We mix the butter with the olive oil and put it on the fire, then the chicken pieces are fried until the color changes to the desired color.
Add the onion and ginger pieces and sauté with the chicken until the liquids are dry and the chicken is browned.
Then add the saffron, salt, spices, garlic, carrots and zucchini and stir for an additional five minutes.
Add the cooking cream and leave it on low heat until the sauce mixes with the chicken and we get the desired texture.
Adjust salt and pepper to your liking, madam.
Remove from heat and distribute soup to plates, sprinkled with parsley.
Served with white rice or with bread on your table.
Chicken soup with cream and saffron is a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe. It has a refreshing flavor and healthy vegetables such as zucchini, onions, garlic, carrots and celery contain many nutrients represented in protein, dietary fiber, minerals and other healthy elements that are beneficial to your health and the health of your family, so you must take care of eating it frequently to get its many benefits.
Benefits of chicken soup with cream and saffron
- Strengthening the immune system in the body.
- Reducing the incidence of immune diseases such as colds and infections.
- Reducing chances of cancer, because it is rich in antioxidants.
- Strengthening bones and teeth, because it contains calcium.
- Reducing the chances of respiratory infections and respiratory diseases.
- Helps open the arteries of the heart.
- Promotes nerve work and formation of blood cells.
- Helps treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.