Saffron sauce is one of the most famous spices in the world, and although it is the most expensive one.
it is indispensable in kitchens, as it has many health benefits for the human body. It is a flavoring for some hot or cold drinks.
in addition, saffron sauce has many uses in cooking food, and in our time, people began to create a number of recipes and mixtures using the saffron plant, such as saffron sauces, saffron oil, saffron powder and other wonderful recipes.
How to make saffron sauce for sweets and drinks
The method of making saffron sauce varies . below we will suggest the most famous and easiest ways to make it.
- Natural saffron.
- Vegetable oil, preferably non-hydrogenated, such as soybean oil, palm oil, and shea oil.
- Powder milk.
- Soy lecithin emulsifier.
How to prepare the sauce
- Get an empty, deep bowl.
- Mix the above ingredients together.
- Keep stirring until you get the consistency of the sauce you want.
Features and uses of saffron sauce
It is best to make it at home, as it does not contain any artificial flavors and is free of any preservatives. Note that saffron sauce has many uses , including the following:
- You can add it to cold and hot drinks such as coffee, tea, yogurt and various juices to increase its wonderful taste, and it also adds a wonderful and distinct flavor to it.
- This sauce is very suitable for people who depend more on vegetarian food in their diet.
- You can sprinkle it on all kinds of ice cream , as well as snacks
- It can be used with different types of sweets and cakes.
How to make saffron sauce for foods:
It is known that the sauce for desserts and drinks is completely different from the sauce for foods, so we will learn how to make the appropriate sauce for different spicy foods.
- Half a cup of chopped onions.
- Half a cup of broth.
- amount of saffron.
- Two tablespoons of cooking cream.
- 125 grams of butter, cut into small cubes.
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Pinch of salt and black pepper to taste.
How to prepare saffron sauce
- Bring an empty bowl and put the amount of broth in it.
- Then ignite the oven on a high temperature.
- Add the onion, then leave the ingredients to boil for about 3 minutes.
- After that we reduce the fire to a medium degree and then add the amount of saffron that we want, and it is better to be a simple sprinkle as its effect is strong and effective with good stirring.
- Add cream and butter while continuing the process of stirring.
- Be careful not to boil the sauce at all.
- add lemon juice.
- Then add black pepper and salt as desired.
- Remove the pot from the heat, and finally the sauce is ready to use.
You can serve it with meat, chicken and fish dishes.
Finally, if you are thinking of making saffron sauce at home, you should choose natural, original saffron that does not contain any additives or preservatives, and this is in order to produce a distinct saffron sauce with its wonderful flavor and attractive aroma, to get a wonderful and effective effect and a unique taste of its kind. It is worth noting that the homemade sauce is better and safer for its quality.