How Healthy is Sidr Honey?
Generally, honey is always linked to better care and health. Sidr honey, on the other hand, is known for its higher price and vast benefits. Its cost, best stores, and every use of it will be discussed in detail right now.
The Truth of Sidr Honey
- Sidr honey is mentioned in the holy Quraan, known for ages by many people, and it is cultivated in many Asian and African countries.
- There are almost 72 different sub-kinds of Sidr honey, each of them owning a unique taste and color. Some of these kinds are Yamani, Pakistani, Mountain, and Kashmiri Sidr honey.
- Every part of Sidr tree, Christ's thorn jujube, provides medicinal uses.
- Sidr honey has some antibacterial properties that are proven by laboratory studies. It also might decrease the growth of cancerous cells.
- Sidr honey is the most wanted type of honey in the middle east.
- It contains a small amount of several kinds of sugar, such as fructose, maltose, and glucose.
- It is rich in many beneficial nutrients, like iron, vitamin C, and calcium.
Pakistani Premium Sidr Honey
Sidr Honey Features
Once you look into Sidr honey, you can recognize the following features:
- It has a distinguished unique smell.
- It doesn’t crystalize or solidify with cold temperatures.
- It has a steady dark color in all temperatures.
Sidr Honey Content
- Contains amounts of calcium, copper, and magnesium.
- It consists of antioxidants that are known to fight different diseases and improve immunity.
- Contain many beneficial ingredients, like amino acids, vitamin B3 (Niacin), and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).
Benefits of Sidr Honey
- Helps in weight loss as it is a good sugar substitute, and it makes you feel full faster because of the great energy the honey provides your body with.
Contains a lot of nutrients and elements that give you energy and fight diseases.
Great for skin care as it can moisturize your skin, nourish it, and fight acne. To maximize this benefit, add some yogurt to the honey before applying it to your skin.
Preparing lemon water with some Sidr honey helps your body to fight infections.
How Exactly to Use Sidr Honey
- To get the best use of Sidr honey add one teaspoon of it to warm water and drink it every day on empty stomach.
- Always use wooden or plastic spoons for honey. Metallic utensils compromise its benefits.
- Apply some Sidr honey to your toast, milk, or tahini as an energetic breakfast or snack.
- Use it directly on cuts and burns to help in healing them.
- Use it on insect bites to reduce itching and inflammation.
Also, you can find many cosmetic products in the market containing Sidr honey, like creams, shampoos, shower gels, and lip balms.
Purchase the Best Natural Sidr Honey
Qaenat is your trusted place to order only natural premium Sidr honey. Here we are proud that:
- We ship honey from its native origin right to your table.
- Our Sidr honey is harvested without any thermal processes.
- We guarantee you 100% preservative-free natural honey.
- We use acrylic jars to retain every benefit of Sidr honey.
- It is filled and packed with care and attention.
- Our website is easy to handle. You can get any kind of authentic natural honey with simple clicks.
Sidr honey is a must-have ingredient in your home. It is rich with great elements and vitamins that strengthen our bodies and keep us away from diseases. As well as it fights diseases with antioxidants and preserves gut health.