This premium type of honey is made by undomesticated bees who live at mountain peaks. Therefore, it is really challenging to harvest free wild mountain honey because it requires effort and time, yet people pursue it for its benefits and high purity.
Features of Free Wild Mountain Honey
- 100% authentic organic natural and additives-free type of honey.
- Rich in nourishing beneficial elements, antioxidants, and vitamins that we need for better health.
- Wild bees live in mountains, cliffs, or tree cracks.
- It has antimicrobial properties.
- It has a unique aroma, higher natural value, and a thick more viscous texture than other types of honey.
- Extraordinary quality.
How to Use Free Wild Mountain Honey?
Consume it directly as a plain energetic nutritious yummy breakfast.
Spread some of it on a toast and enjoy the taste.
Add it as a healthy, rich sweetener to your dishes and drinks.
Benefits of Free Wild Mountain Honey
- Very energetic because it contains healthy sugar types, like fructose and sucrose.
- Contains a great amount of antioxidants that help fight cancer and other diseases.
- Very rich in vitamins and minerals, like vitamin K, B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, iodine, manganese, and fluorine.
- Natural safe way to increase your appetite.
- Helps in calming the gut and stomach, and it has a healing effect for stomach ulcers.
- It can reduce constipation.
- Helps in relaxing your nerves to be at peace and tranquil.
- Helps in regulating heartbeats.
- A special remedy for respiratory diseases, like flu, cold, sinusitis, and bronchitis.
- Protects gum and preserves teeth health.
- Improves the immune system.
- Fights inflammations, like arthritis and cystitis.
- Has antimicrobial properties to prevent and cure infections.
- A great option for the health of your eyes.
- Helps in treating anemia.
Free Wild Mountain Honey at Qaenat
- 100% pure natural honey free of additives or any impurity.
- Origin: Iran.
- Brand name: Qaenat.
- Color: Dark brown.
- Available size: 500 g or 250 g.